How do I cancel an order?
Email the site as soon as possible and if the book has not been posted then a full refund minus payment processing costs can be arranged within 2 working days. If the book has been posted then on safe return of the book the cost of the book will be refunded minus the postage costs – the book should be returned in an ‘unread’ and saleable condition.
How do I return an order?
If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise you may return it within 30 days of the delivery date for a full refund of the cost of the items returned including initial delivery costs. Firstly email us with a photograph of the damage and we will provide you with a returns address and/or further instructions.
If you have simply changed your mind, return your order in an unread condition within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund minus the initial delivery costs. You should email the site to notify us of this before returning. Return postage is to be covered by the sender.
We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance for your returns, as we can only give you a refund or exchange if we receive the items. If the item is not returned in its original state (unused), we may not be able to issue a full refund.
Please also ensure that you include details of your name, address and order number so that we can ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible.
How do I report a problem with the website or my order?
In the first instance email us via the website and we will do all we can to assist you.
Do you offer gift wrapping, gift messages or gift cards?
At this time, we don’t offer gift cards or a gift wrapping option. But we are working towards offering optional gift messages. In the meantime, rest assured that all deliveries are sent without pricing information. Instead, invoices are attached to your email confirmation.
The book is currently sold in a couple of shops and we are always interested to look into expanding that.
Do feel free to get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your wholesale needs.
Credit / Debit Cards
PAYPAL – email email@example.com to arrange
Offline Payments – email firstname.lastname@example.org to get bank account info.
Last updated March 04, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Your Tiny Little Welcome (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at cdonell@hotmail com
When you visit our website http://www.yourlittetinywelcome com (the “Website”), use our Facebook application, as the case may be the “App”) and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website and App), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information We take your privacy very seriously In this privacy notice we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important it there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and App), as well as any related services, sales marketing or events
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide for us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services when you participate in activities on the Services or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names phone numbers email addresses, mailing addresses billing addresses debit/credit card numbers and other similar information.
Payment Data, We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number and the security code associated with your payment instrument
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following basis
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose
– Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
• Performance of a Contract Where we have entered into a contract with you we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract
• Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do 50 in order to comply with applicable law governmental requests a judicial proceeding court order or legal process such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security of Law enforcement requirements)
• Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies suspected fraud situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and legal activities or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
More specifically we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations
* Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger sale of company assets financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
* Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors service providers contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work Examples include payment processing data analysis email delivery, hosting services customer service and marketing efforts We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data on our behaviour about how you interact with our Services over time This information may be used to among other things, analyse and track data determine the popularity of certain content pages or features and better understand online activity Unless described in this notice we do not stare sell rent or trade any of your information with third parties tor their promotional purposes We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from The also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices if we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below titled “HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?”
• Invoice and Billing
. Website Hosting
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you in compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests in order to enter into or perform a contract with you with your consent and/or for compliance with our legal obligations We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below
We use the information we collect or receive
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law
(such as tax accounting or other legal requirements) No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 90 days
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information we will either delete or anonymize such information or if this is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process However despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet for information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (e the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to the processing of your personal information and (iv) if applicable to data portability. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to object to the processing of a personal information. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data processing laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your person information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident e the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data
protection supervisory authority. You can find the contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you ae a resident in Switzerland the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default it you prefer you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies if you choose to remove cookies of reject cookies this could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798 83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year and free of charge information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request. Please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with a Service, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Services To request removal of such data please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e g backups, etc.)
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
we may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make materials changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be formed of how we are protecting your information
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
Your Tiny Little Welcome
94 Loopland Park